If your property is over 25 years old, its time to check your electrical system. Unless your system has been upgraded within the.Read More
RCD's (residual current devices), are electrical safety switches that isolates a circuit that has become unsafe or faulty.Read More
According to government statistics around 4 people a day are injured or killed in fires related to electrical faults.Read More
Images of shocking electrical installations from DIYers that claim they know about electrics...See More
One of the biggest jobs carried out since Burridge Electrical has been trading
Myself and the owner of GEM Lighting and electrical were approached to carry out the installation of Data...Read More
A correctly installed and working smoke detector is an asset to any home.In fact , these devices help to prevent thousands of fatalities every year, which is why it is important to have the alarms tested and inspected at regular intervals.However at some point it is going to be necessary to replace them.Read More
Lighting is one of the most important things to consider when it comes to retail....Read More
How would LED lights save me money you ask?...Read More
* Changes to the wiring regulations 18th edition will come in to full effect in Jan 2019, Burridge Electrical will be attending the 18th Edition course to keep up with regulation changes
* We are currently not recruiting at the moment
* Burridge Electrical may run a New years competition, keep an eye on our social media!
* New changes for landlords on smoke detection in HMO's, get up to date!
* Its now getting darker for longer get some external lights, contact us!
* Come find and like us on Facebook!