Have you had issues with booking electricians that turn out to be unreliable , you take the day off work to only be let down by them? It is a common complaint that we hear from people.Read More
We work closely with letting agents and landlords to provide a swift service and ensuring rented properties keep up to date with regulationsRead More
We work closely with a local charity , assisting in emergency call outs and various electrical workRead More
Since 1992, building regulations have stated that any property built or substantially modified requires at least one smoke detector that is wired directly to the mains to be installed. This is for good reason, mains-powered smoke detectors offer clear benefits over their battery-powered alternatives.Read More
* Electric Vehicle Charging , get yours installed by us!
* We are currently not recruiting at the moment
* Burridge Electrical may run a New years competition, keep an eye on our social media!
* New changes for landlords on smoke detection in HMO's, get up to date!
* Its now getting darker for longer get some external lights, contact us!
* Come find and like us on Facebook!
Burridge Electrical | Terms & Conditions
89 Dundridge Lane | St George | Bristol | Avon | BS5 8SN
Tel: 0117 321 6406
We cover:The south west | Bristol | Hanham | Longwell Green | Wilsbridge | Keynsham | Bath | Warmley | Oldland | Kingswood | Fishponds | Staple Hill | St.George | Knowle | Hartcliffe | Withywood | Ashton | Patchway | Filton | Bedminster | St.Pauls | and all surrounding areas.
©2022 Anton Burridge T/A Burridge Electrical - Electricians in Bristol